HV-600B Medical Oxygen Breathing Apparatus
|FOB Price:||US $4,760 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,760/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HV-600B
- Kind: Surgical Equipment
- Group: All People
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Certificate: CE ISO
- Gas Requirement: Medical Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide
- Mode: Pneumatic Power and Electric Control System
- Gas Concentration Output: 21% ~ 100% Adjustable
- Ventilator Compliance: ≤30 Ml/Kpa
- Trademark: healicom
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 9019200000
- Type: Ventilator
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gsyjxz20143540786
- Display: 10.4′′ LCD Display
- Safety Valve: <12.5 Kpa
- Power Requirement: 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
- Modes of Ventilation: A/C, Ippv, Sippv, Imv, Simv, Peet. Manual etc
- Maximum Minute Ventilation: ≥18L / Min
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
The HV-600B ventilator is an electrically controlled pneumatic ventilator integrating such functions as time, volume cycling, pressure limit, etc. , it provides an alternation in case of irreversible lesions in respiratory muscles or irreversible damage to upper airway to maintain the respiratory function of the patient, and also provides ventilation assistance for the patient during the recovery from a disease or operation.
The automatic conversion for standby power while AC power outage, keep working not less than 1 hour.
Display: 10.4''LCD Display Following Parameters & Real time waveform display
(1) Gas drive and electrical control, time-pressure switching and pressure limit control.
(2) A high-brightness digital display is used to present the control frequency, tidal volume, throughput, overall respiratory rate, spontaneous breathing frequency, etc.
(3) A highly sensitive and responsive pressure sensor and a flow sensor are used to measure, control and display the airway pressure and gas flow rate and the ventilator is equipped with automatic throughput compensation.
(4) In case of an abnormality to the ventilator or misoperation, the ventilator can raise a visual-audible alarm to automatically protect itself.
- Environmental Protection Material construction, hardly to be broken.
- Trolly: Fitted with 4 nos anti-static rubber castors; two of which are lockable for braking and easy maneuverability with foot operated brake provisions
Power: AC220V + 22 v, 50 Hz + 1 Hz and 300 va has a good reserve of single-phase ac power supply.
FUSE: Φ 5 x 20 / F8A
Output gas pressure: 0.3 ~ 0.4 MPa
Output gas minimum flow: ≥50L/Min
Output gas transient flow: ≥100L/Min
10.4'' LCD Display
pneumatically powered and electrically controlled system
Fitted with 4 nos anti-static rubber castors; two of which are lockable for braking and easy maneuverability with foot operated brake provisions
Medical oxygen and nitrous oxide with a pressure ranging from 280~600kpa
1 ~ 99 bpm
gas concentration output
21% ~ 100% adjustable
Maximum Minute ventilation
≥18L / min
modes of ventilation
A/C, SIPPV(VCV),IPPV(VCV),SIMV,PSIMV,CPAP,PCV,PEEP,SIGN,SPONT, MANUAL
0 ~ 1.0 kPa
4:1~1:4, Has the inverse ratio ventilation
Setting Range: 50~1500ML Display Range: 0~2000ml ; resolution ratio: 10ml
Maximum Safety Pressure
one deep breath per 80 controlled respirations, the inspiration time is 1.5 times of the setting point
Pressure limit range
Airway pressure alarm: Audible and visual and with yellow and red color indicating
Lower: 0.1 kPa ~ 6.0 kPa; Upper: 0 ~ 5.0 kPa
Ventilation Volume alarm
≥ 18L/ MIN
Power Supply Alarm
Ac/dc power supply are after failing to send out alarm immediately
Alarm Time: keep >120s
10 ~ 40oC
no higher than 80 %
860 hPa ~ 1060 hPa
100-120 Vac, 50/60 Hz;
Attention: the AC power supply used for the ventilator machine must be well grounded.
Attention: the ventilator machine used must be equipped with a carbon dioxide monitor complying with ISO 9918:1993, an oxygen monitor complying with ISO 7767:1997 and an expiratory gas volume monitor complying with 18.104.22.168 of Medical Electrical Equipment Part II: Special Requirements for Safety and Basic Performance of Anesthesia System.
-15oC ~ +50oC
no higher than 95 %
86 kPa ~ 106 kPa.
It should be stored in a room without corrosive gas and well ventilated
comply with the requirement of GB/T 15464
Between the packaging box and product, soft material with appropriate thickness provided to prevent loosening and mutual friction during transportation
Moisture protection and rain protection to ensure that product is protected from natural damage.
Safty & Alarm
Gas source pressure
Immediate alarm; "high level alarm" indicator flickers raising an audible alarm.
Airway Pressure Alarm
The airway pressure exceeds 15hpa. The maximum delay is no longer than 17s. The "high level alarm" indicator flickers raising an audible alarm.
Tidal Volume Alarm
Lower than 50ml, The alarm will be raised after one breathing cycle.
Ventilation Volume Alarm
Lower: 0~12L/Min; Up: 18L/ Min
Battery Voltage Alarm
It alrms when the battery voltage is lower than 10.5V.
Power On Self Test
Self test before working, assure it's working normally.
Adult threaded pipe (Silica)
Child threaded pipe (single use)
Oxygen pressure reducer
English Version User Manual