Jay-3 Portable Low Price of Electric Oxygen Concentrator 3lpm Oxygen 3L
|FOB Price:||US $232-254 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $232-254/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JAY-3
- Purity: 93±3%
- Flow Rate: 0-3L/Min
- Power Consumption: ≤280W
- Outlet Pressure (MPa): 0.04-0.07
- Size (mm): 320×360×600mm
- Trademark: healicom
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 8419601100
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, FDA
- Certificate: Ce ISO
- Power: AC220V±10% or AC110V±10%
- Sound Level: ≤38dB
- Net Weight: 14kgs
- Place of Orign: China
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
1. Adopting PSA physical method to produce oxygen, this oxygen gas generator is safe and economical.
2. The oxygen flow rate can be adjusted from 0L/min to 3L/min.
3. Our JAY-3 oxygen concentrator is equipped with a PLC display which can show the operating pressure, operating temperature, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time, etc.
4. Designed with timing function, the oxygen producing machine will stop working automatically when it reaches to the preset time.
5. Imported molecular sieve and humidification bottle (pressure relief valve value: 6spi) have been used in our products.
6. The OCSI (oxygen concentration status indicator) guarantees stable oxygen concentration and allows the user to use our oxygen generating equipment without any worries.
7. Our oxygen concentrator has alarm system for temperature, high/low pressure and power failure. The alarm system ensures safe machine operation.
Our economical oxygen concentrator is suitable for the home rehabilitation oxygen therapy for respiratory system diseases, cardio vascular and cerebral vascular system diseases and altitude sickness.
Outlet Pressure (Mpa)
AC220V±10%, 50/60±1Hz; AC110V±10%, 50/60±1Hz
Switch time, operating pressure, present working time, accumulating time and presetting timing from 10mins to 40hours
Power failure alarm, High & Low pressure alarm
*Low purity alarm: when oxygen purity is above 82%, it will give green light; when the purity is blow 82%( 82% not included), it will give red light
*Maintenance alarm: alarm for maintenance after 3000 hours operation
*Alarm for high temperature inside systems above 50°C
*Pulse oximeter: fingertip pulse oximeter is available for monitoring patient oxygen saturation on site.
*Small LCD display: accumulating time; present working time presetting time.